Saturday, December 27, 2008

My Sibs

In yoga, you begin to notice that you need everyone in the class in order to more fully express your own practice. In each person you will find the strengths and weaknesses that you possess and by being there together you are each in service to self and the world.

My sibs are my life long yogi's. They teach me, I teach them, we celebrate and laugh together and most importantly they show up just when I need them
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jennifer (Jenn)

If all of life's tiumphs and struggles could be likened to childbirth then Jenn would be my midwife. She is wise, thoughtful, and always willing to let an experience more beautiful and empowering than one could ever hope for unfold without need for her own glory in it.

Tiffany (Tiff)
Tiff sees the world in art and song. What could be more beautiful? When she loves you enough to look at you and ascribe the same sense of artistry, flow and music to your own life. She knows things about me that I don't know about myself. She is a masterpiece.

Scott (Scotty)
Scott is assurance and strength. With him I feel safe enough to "go for it" to push myself and if necessary to fail. He knows the ground we all stand on is equal, and even if it were quicksand, with him there you would believe you were on concrete. He is my foundation.

No comments:

Post a Comment